Full-Time Experienced Factory Bakery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Factory Bakery Manager. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare a wide variety of goods such as biscuits, pastries, other sweet goods, bread, rolls, etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
• Create new and exciting products to renew our offerings and engage the interest of customers.
• Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
• Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
• Guide and motivate bakery staff to work more efficiently.
• Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
• Maintain a clean and orderly station and adhere to health and safety standards.
• Overall day to day management of our factory baking facility
• Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role.
• Great attention to detail and creativity.
• Organizing and leadership skills.
• Willingness to replenish professional knowledge.
• In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition.
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.).
• Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
Salary negotiable on experience
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com - suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
107 total views, 1 today