Full-Time Experienced Head Chef (Events Industry)
EXPERIENCED CHEF (EVENT INDUSTRY)
1. You would need to be highly creative with some experience in the field of creating and executing different themed menus in the fast paced world of events. We cater for small (50 pax) to large numbers of guests (1400 pax).
2. Menu planning and costing according to specific themes a must.
3. Creativity is top of the list, creating a culinary experiences for each one of our high end clients.
4. Computer literacy with some design knowledge preferable. Our visual proposals are designed and presented to the clients to give them not only a mood board, but rather an exact representation of what we plan around their theme. If you have some experience in designing visual proposals, it will be a great plus! It will be a plus if you have experience in the events catering industry, but this is certainly not a must.
5. You should be a good all rounder as we do all types of catering (gourmet plated course meals, buffet style setup, canape serving, roaming meals, conference style catering, movie/commercial shoot catering, food pairings, etc).
6. Drivers License a must.
How to ApplyShould you be interested to apply for this position kindly follow the next steps: 1. Forward a shortened CV - 2 pages max - to email@example.com. 2. Forward a visual portfolio of previous work done by you.
162 total views, 1 today