Full-Time Private Chef/House Manager – Butler
Position – Private Chef/ House Manager – Butler
Salary: R7500 – R10000 Negotiable, dependant on current salary (payslip must be provided). The employee will be responsible for payment of his taxes and UIF.
Benefits / Perks: Meals
Start date: ASAP – Negotiable
Leave: 20 working days per annum
Off Days: 2 days off per week
Family home situated on well established, exclusive estate close to private schools. Live out position
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
– Prepare breakfast, lunch (including school lunch) and dinner (breakfast for the whole family is mostly on weekends as the children prefer cereals in the morning)
– Lunch is also mostly for the children after school.
– Food and beverage management
– Events planning and catering
– Fetch the kids from school on a daily basis and drop them off to school on occasions
– Check the 2 helpers work around the house (cleanliness and tidiness of the house)
– Buying of needed ingredients to cook (Basic groceries will be done by owner)
– Ability to work late if required
Which qualifications will secure this position?
– Diploma from a recognized culinary school
– Driver’s license essential
– Good command of the English language
What skills / behaviours are required?
– At least 2 years’ experience.
– Excellent Communication skills (Good English speaking)
– Good interpersonal skills
– Reasonable speed when cooking
– Good food co-ordination and setting of the table
– Good with kids (Kid’s age 17, 11 and 7)
– Driver’s license is a must have/and own car essential
Why should you apply for this position?
Opportunity to gain experience in a relaxed environment
Position Reports to: Owner
The position is currently vacant and needs to be filled asap.
How to ApplyTo apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
781 total views, 1 today