Group Bookings & Venue Hire
- The Prue Leith Restaurant is available by appointment for breakfast, brunch and lunch, over and above the normal dinner trading hours.
- A set menu is offered for all groups larger than 10 guests in the restaurant.
- Venue hire is not applicable to groups larger than 30 guests, unless specialty items are requested over and above what is normally included in restaurant set up and facilities.
- Groups of less than 30 wishing to have exclusivity in the dining room will be required to pay a venue hire of R3500.
- The Prue Leith Restaurant venue hire policy applies to groups no larger than 60 people. The venue can accommodate up to 80 people. For these larger groups, whilst the R3500 venue hire fee still does not apply, there will be a hiring cost incurred to accommodate the numbers over 60 people. These costs will be communicated to the client once quotations have been received from the relevant hiring companies.
- Groups who do not hire the entire venue will be requested to make up their function menu from the current A’la carte menu choices. The number of choices available will depend on the menu price agreed upon.
- Groups will be asked to confirm numbers three days before dining. Groups larger than 30 a week before dining.
- A 50% deposit will be required to confirm your group’s booking.
- Normal restaurant hours are 7pm till midnight for groups and functions. Please be advised that an after hours levy of R500 per half hour is charged after midnight, with 2h00 being the final closing time.
- To make a group booking kindly phone 012 654 5203 or email email@example.com. Your information will be processed and our Restaurant Manager will be in touch immediately.
To make a booking gives us a call 012 654 5203 or alternatively email us firstname.lastname@example.org