Advanced Cakes and Decorating
A course designed for chefs, bakers and even advanced home bakers who want to take a step away from home industry cakes and step into the world of the French patisserie.
Who should attend?
- Chefs wishing to brush up on their cake skills
- Confident home bakers – this course takes you far beyond carrot or red-velvet cake.
Date and time:
- 4th – 7th August 2014
- Duration: 9:00 – 15:00 (5 days)
- Theory on the techniques required to assemble advanced cakes
- Cake bases and inserts ranging from sponges, mousses, jellies, pastries and advanced pastry creams
- Finishing techniques such as icings, glazes, ganache, spraying, piping and jaconde
- Garnishing including macaroons, basic chocolate, crystalized fruit and sugar garnishes.
To apply and sign up for this course, please request a full course pack using the form provided.
Send me the short course pack
By clicking the "SUBMIT" button, I am attaching my electronic signature to and agreeing to the Prue Leith Terms of Service Agreement.