As the leading Culinary training provider in South Africa, and with 16 years of invaluable experience in the hospitality business, Prue Leith is uniquely placed to offer the highest standard of consulting services available in our industry today.
Prue Leith as a brand has over many years built a reputation through our Chefs Academy and on site fine dining restaurant for offering culinary and related training in which the highest possible professional standards are employed to produce graduates who can compete confidently on a world stage.
It is no wonder that in recent years requests have come through more and more regularly for advice and guidance to the hospitality industry, and in response to this increase in demand the Prue Leith Group has widened it scope to include specialist consulting services to the Southern African Tourism and hospitality industry.
Prue Leith offers its consulting services in the following key areas of the Hotel, Restaurant and Lodge sectors:
- Culinary training on and off-site (ALL LEVELS)
- Menu development and execution
- Kitchen back office systems and controls
- Food presentation and plating trends
- General good kitchen practice: hygiene, discipline, systems
- Service training on or off-site
- Wine list development and wine service training
All training is completed with the relevant City&Guilds certification.
For more information on Prue Leith Specialist Consulting services, please make contact with us on email@example.com or call us on (012) 654 5203.