Considering a Career in Food?
Artisan Recognition of Prior Learning
Find out more
3 Years – Full Time
It doesn’t get any more authentic
“Let food be thy medicine,
A top selection of articles, podcasts and videos
Cooking and Talking Vegetables and Health with Prue Leith and Angela Schaefer.
Book your spot
Contact Anna-Marie to book your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view full course info
In light of the current Corona Virus pandemic, the Prue Leith Culinary Institute will have the following calendar changes:
-Full time and part time courses will return to onsite learning in a phased approach from 17 June 2020.
– Meet Your Kitchen classes will resume in August.
– Open Days will have two formats going forward – online as well as onsite (from September).
– Short Courses will resume in September.
– The next enrollment will be January 2021. Contact Anna-Marie: for course information: email@example.com
– The Prue Leith Restaurant will open its doors again on 9 September. Please send booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Open Day
29 August – 10:00-11:30
Onsite Open Day
19 September – 10:00-12:00
(RSVP – Only 40 people will be accommodated)
Contact Anna-Marie to book your spot, or to arrange individual site visits: email@example.com
Saturday High Tea
Prue Leith Restaurant will be offering monthly high teas from 26 September 2020
Cost: R320, including coffee, tea and a glass of MCC
Reservations only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest information from the S.A Health Department about COVID-19 - Learn More